Intern, MBA Marketing
Are you interested in working for an organization that is making a difference in people’s lives every day? We’re a medical devices company that develops innovative neuroendovascular technologies for the treatment of vascular disease. We’re a high-growth, customer-focused company with an entrepreneurial spirit producing some of the most reliable and technologically advanced products supported by proven clinical data. Take a closer look at what MicroVention® TERUMO has to offer.Marketing Intern The Marketing Intern will assist in the development of strategies, programs and tools to support the promotion of current products and the launch of new products to the market. This role acts as key support to the Upstream and Downstream Product Managers in close collaboration with the Marketing Communications and Digital/Analytics Teams, as well as outside vendors. Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Developing SWOT analysis and strategies to drive product demand
- Developing positioning and messaging for existing or new products
- Developing sales tools such as brochures, advertisements and power-point training presentations
- Assisting with the implementation of product launch planning, ensuring excellent coordination and field communication
- Required Qualifications
- Working towards an MBA degree required
- Experience working effectively and confidently in a team environment
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented approach to tasks and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities with attention to detail
- Able to work with multiple Associates and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- MS Office proficiency with emphasis on Excel software
- Interest/experience in the medical devices industry and marketing communications
- Experience with financial analysis and market evaluation
- Strong software applications experience
- Comfort and knowledge of social media applications
- The primary work location for this position is Aliso Viejo, CA (company headquarters).
- Relocation may be available for qualified candidates.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and not require visa sponsorship.