Coordinator, Quality Control
Organize and maintain the quality control quarantine area. Control flow of incoming materials requiring quality control inspection. Job duties;
- Control material flow into and out of the quality control quarantine area.
- Control access to the quality control area.
- Organize and maintain materials and finished goods in the quality control quarantine area.
- Maintain proper segregation of materials during the receiving, inspection and release processes. Ensure that materials are released to the stockroom only after meeting inspection requirements.
- Assist quality control inspectors with inspection activities.
- Control quarantine and flow of post-sterilization finished goods during the release process.
- Apply 5-S principles to keep area orderly and clean.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work M-F 7am-3:30pm onsite 5 days a week
- Experience in organized, detail-oriented work environments
- Experience working in teams for group objectives.
- Experience in fast-paced, dynamic work environments where adaptability and flexibility are needed.
- Ability to learn new programs and tasks
- Minimum 1-year experience quality control or material inventory experience, preferable in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques; ability to understand and read technical documentation including mechanical drawings.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not limited to forklift and pallet jack.
- Ability to use basic computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to balance and prioritize work load to support production schedule.