Sr. Planner, Supply Chain
As a critical and highly visible role in driving results for the company, often need to marshal multiple functions to align on dealing with sometimes competing priorities. Job duties:
- Facilitate and ensure alignment on product launch strategy among critical stakeholders.
- Generate launch schedules by closely working with product management teams while owning new product data and driving SKU rationalization.
- Maintain visibility to product introduction schedules and regulatory approval timelines to create and manage detailed plans including time dependency models for launch activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned product and fully comprehend product lifecycle concepts to generate and validate SKU level forecasts within defined S&OP cycle.
- Incorporate quantitative analysis, regional/product expertise, qualitative inputs, and other relevant information from various business stakeholders to develop consensus forecast aligned with financial plan.
- Be the driving force in developing inventory plans to best meet customer demands while reducing/balancing working capital.
- Model scenarios, evaluate scenarios cross-functionally, and ensure complete alignment on the final plan with stakeholders while driving adherence to the S&OP cycle calendar.
- Ensure execution is on track by building contingency plans, tracking critical milestones, recommending changes, driving creative problem solving, and knowing when to escalate.
- Negotiate and balance product allocations across regions as needed and provide priorities during execution of production plans as required.
- Coordinate daily order coherence process and manage commercial order change requests following approved supply policy.
- Document in detail the launch plan and execution steps, drive post-mortem analysis for each launch to identify areas for improvement, and implement changes effectively through cross-functional collaboration.
- Exemplify product launch supply chain management and implement best practices to improve MicroVention’s launch capabilities and scale business processes.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional continuous improvement projects and actively contribute to ongoing planning process definition and improvement.
- Provide guidance and mentorship for more junior peers as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communicator with strong leadership skills and analytical approach towards problem solving in a matrix environment.
- Comfortable with presenting to senior executives and management.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and an obsession with details.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Experience in a regulated industry, including medical device.
- Working knowledge of planning tools such as SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Experience using planning tools
- Ability to program in SQL and work with Power BI
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.