Sr. Manager, Human Resources & HRBP
As a hands-on professional and a strategic business collaborator, advise and consult with departments on HR-related issues. Provide solutions that support business objectives critical in executing key HR initiatives. Provide HR expertise with employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, training and development, compliance administration and provides coaching and mentorship to HR support staff. Responsibility includes advising and interacting with global staff as required. Support the HR Director with special projects as requested. Job duties:
- Counsel, coach, and advise managers in all areas of HR.
- Partner with line management to model, shape, and assess an organizational culture that supports the achievement of business objectives.
- Identify general employee training needs and individual management coaching needs.
- Provide effective reporting and analysis of HR data, including headcount report, organizational chart, HR metrics, etc.
- Benefits administration.
- Workers’ compensation management.
- Manage general office operations, including payroll and front desk responsibilities.
- Perform other special projects and additional related duties as required and assigned.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Six (6) plus years of professional HR experience and at least one (1) year of leadership or supervisory responsibility, with increasing scope and complex responsibilities in multiple HR areas.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles and practices, labor laws and regulations required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required in both English and Spanish.
- Expert proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and other computer programs.
- PHR/SPHR Certification or a master’s degree desirable.
- Relevant industry and/or manufacturing experience desirable.
- A high level of expertise in the HR function, including employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, associate and leadership development, training, compliance administration, and worker’s compensation.
- Success in creating and driving effective professional development, associate relations retention, and reward programs.
- Effective analytical skills and a proven track record of success with problem solving and process improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, as well as ability to manage and resolve complex associate relations issues.
- Perceptive conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think independently and creatively without the need to rely exclusively on policies and procedures.
- Experience supporting a diverse client group ranging from non-exempt/Production to executive level associates.
- Customer-centric mindset, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business