Group Lead Operations Planning
Manage individuals from junior to senior level experience to ensure execution results are aligned with capacity, inventory targets, forecast and cost. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work closely with members of global Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, Operations, and Manufacturing teams to analyze product health, ensuring a timely and accurate communication regarding any impact related to products assigned. Critical thinking, attention to detail, communication, and strong analytical abilities required for this role. Job duties:
- Manage individuals toward clear company objectives in an efficient and effective manner.
- Communicate and manage product availability and BO impact due to manufacturing, material, or quality issues to Global Supply Chain Planning.
- Generate and communicate 18-month build plan using MVI ERP systems based on forecast plan and target inventory ensuring is supported from a material and production capacity standpoint.
- Ensure planning ERP (SAP/Integrated Business Planning (IBP)) is up to date.
- Validate SKU level plan with business partners and communicate any deviation and impact.
- Support any product introduction and other change initiatives impacting production lines.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience.
- A minimum of one (1) year of management/supervisory experience or responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and analytical approach towards problem solving in a matrix environment.
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives and management.
- Ability to analyze data, present findings and make recommendations.
- Advanced computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and strong ERP usage and understanding.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Medical device industry experience.
- ERP knowledge/experience.
- Multilingual communication skills.