Responsible for the Warehouse team functions, including receiving and processing of inbound raw materials and other deliveries; internal distribution and handling of components and parcels; issuance of materials to production; external product processing; shipment of pre-sterile finished goods (FG) to sterilizers, sterile finished goods to distribution centers, and small parcels to customers when required. Job duties:
- Ensure raw material, in-process, and finished goods product security.
- Develop and continuously improve compliant, efficient, and beneficial policies and procedures for the warehouse functions.
- Utilize systematic processes to analyze and reduce total operating cost at the warehouse.
- Supervise Warehouse operations: receiving, put-away, storing, material delivery, shipping, etc.
- Manage and deploy team of highly effective Associates.
- Support the prompt resolution of issues related to inventory accuracy.
- Maintain a minimum of 97.5% cycle count accuracy.
- Negotiate service-level agreements (SLA) with internal business partners including key performance indicators and expectations.
- Develop and report relevant warehouse key performance indicators and develop improvement plans to address deviations to KPI goals.
- Ensure trade compliance and regulatory requirements are being met.
- Create and manage budget for warehouse including operational costs and CAPEX.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Comply with applicable Laws and Regulations, adhere to Quality Management System processes and requirements as well as demonstrate Ethics and Integrity in all matters and at all levels throughout the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, or related business field.
- Minimum six (6) years of warehouse/inventory/logistics management experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of management or supervisory experience/responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal and external business partners/customers.
- Proven management, leadership, presentation, negotiation, team facilitation, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of technical acuity and good analytical skills.
- Must work well in a team environment with minimal direction.
- Strong computer proficiency, including MS Office and SAP or similar ERP.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in an FDA regulated medical environment or equivalent regulations.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience.