Responsible for accurately and efficiently maintaining company records, including entering, updating, researching, verifying, and retrieving data in company systems. Attention to detail, accuracy, consistency, and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information are crucial for success in this position. In addition, entry of production data and raw material scrap into the system used by the company. Job duties:
- Transfer data (pass units, rejected units and raw material) from paper format into the company system, at the established time.
- Send the Passdown to the respective core team.
- Ensure the accuracy of data.
- Constantly verify entered data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data if required.
- Prepare relevant reports as needed.
- Provide support in different areas to help with data entry process.
- Comply with applicable Laws and Regulations, adhere to Quality Management System processes and requirements as well as demonstrate Ethics and Integrity in all matters and at all levels throughout the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 9th year approved.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Quick typing skills.
- Not have current warnings.
- Have been in current position for at least 6 months.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.