Receiving Inspector I, QC - Shfit A
Performs receiving inspection of incoming materials to ensure quality and conformance to specifications and procedural requirements. Job duties:
- Performs receiving inspections of purchased and in-house raw materials to ensure conformance to specification and procedural requirements.
- Determines acceptability and/or identifies defective raw materials and finished good products, following established procedures.
- Provides feedback to Quality Assurance, Operations and R&D on quality issues.
- Initiates non-conformance reports.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in receiving inspection.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques; understanding and reading technical documentation including mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use basic measurement equipment/tools: calipers, micrometer, gauges, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Some knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of GMP (QSR) and/or ISO regulations.
- Previous experience with inspection equipment and other inspection tools desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to balance and prioritize workload to support production schedule.