Specialist I, Global Talent (Content Curator & Facilitator)
Work in collaboration with the Sr Manager of Global Talent, Global HR Business Partners and Global Business Leaders to design, implement, manage, and facilitate global learning and development solutions and initiatives. Job duties:
- Serve as the main lead in designing content by following instructional design models such as ADDIE.
- Provide expert recommendations in aligning content with objectives and creating solutions and programs to Sr Manager of Global Talent Development and Team Members.
- Manage Workday Learning content and ensure all is current and necessary, including adopting high proficiency in Workday Learning (Learning Management System) and leveraging other relevant vendor tools and services.
- Execute talent solutions and programs, including supporting or leading the creation and implementation of project plans, leveraging Workday Learning to target learning campaigns to generate enrollment, monitoring, and measuring progress, and keeping content, solutions, programs current, etc.
- Facilitate live virtual and in-person solutions and programs.
- Provide support in Talent Management related needs (e.g., performance management).
- Manage vendor partnerships and administrative management: Order materials; schedule rooms; monitor usage and effectiveness of programs; track attendance; integrate material into learning management system and manage/maintain assigned content in the system; and run reports as needed.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required, including projects and other actions as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Talent Development, Learning & Development, Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, and/or Instructional Design, or transferable field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Talent Management, Human Resources, or transferable field in a business setting.
- Solid project and program management experience: ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines, strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Able to create compelling reports and PPT presentations.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in working with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Certification in Franklin Covey, BlueEQ, Korn Ferry Leadership Architect, and/or Korn Ferry Assessment Products.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability with Software platforms, uStudio, Canva, SurveyMonkey, Learning Management Systems, etc.
- Global experience.
- Fluent in other languages (e.g., Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, etc.).