Planner, Supply Chain
Own, analyze, develop, communicate, and execute end-to-end demand, supply, and inventory planning for a subset of MicroVention products and/or regions. Responsible for gathering business requirements, driving analysis, generating, and implementing plans that support MicroVention’s overall financial objectives. Identify and align on business needs with stakeholders, create and obtain agreement on plans that balance several of those needs. Combining exceptional analytical capabilities, business acumen, and leadership skills, collaborate with Marketing, Sales Support, Customer Service, Regulatory, Finance, and Operations to mastermind the plan and ensure that it materializes from an operational perspective. As a critical and highly visible role in driving results for the company, often need to marshal multiple functions to align on dealing with sometimes competing priorities. Job duties:
- Generate product forecasts within defined S&OP cycle by utilizing forecasting systems, ad-hoc analyses, and KPIs.
- Incorporate quantitative analysis, regional/product expertise, qualitative inputs, and other relevant information from various business stakeholders to develop consensus forecast aligned with financial plan.
- Validate forecasts from business partners to generate accurate SKU level forecasts.
- Determine appropriate inventory positions to best meet customer demands while reducing/balancing working capital; drive alignment and buy-in with various stakeholders.
- Research inputs and develop scenarios/simulation models using various analytical tools.
- Identify inventory risks, including excess and obsolescence for End-of-Life products, and financial plan gap closing opportunities for the various scenarios.
- Ensure complete alignment on the final plan with stakeholders while driving adherence to the S&OP cycle calendar.
- Negotiate and balance product allocations across regions as needed and provide priorities during execution of production plans as required.
- Coordinate daily order coherence process and manage commercial order change requests following approved supply policy.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and actively contribute to ongoing planning process definition and improvement.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and analytical approach towards problem solving in a matrix environment.
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives and management.
- Superior tech skills and expert in ERP usage and understanding.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Experience in a regulated industry, including medical device.
- Working knowledge of planning tools such as SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.