- Works with a variety of process equipment.
- Supports engineers in equipment or process validation studies.
- Works independently to meet production demands.
- Identifies and repairs common equipment failures.
- Provides operator training and monitors document conformance.
- Identifies and corrects common process problems.
- Supports production or process development as required.
- Set-ups, adjusts and operates laboratory/manufacturing equipment and instruments
- Drafts manufacturing documents like work instructions, build records, validation protocols/reports, etc.
- Builds and test validation units
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Technical Degree required in related field
- Tooling/fixture design experience with SolidWorks preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a technician in medical device or related industry.