Technician I, Environmental Health & Safety Waste - Shift B
Responsible for supporting Environmental, Health and Safety daily activities for the second shift to ensure compliance with national regulation requirements and EHS site programs. Job duties:
- Ensure appropriate delivery, maintenance, and inventory of Personal Protective Equipment, ensuring compliance with PPE site program.
- Conduct daily walks and inspections around Facilities, Warehouses, and Clean Room Areas and report EHS compliance issues.
- Support the execution of ergonomic assessments and Job Hazard Analysis for site operations.
- Review and ensure compliance with EHS signaling and labeling program such as evacuation routes, emergency exits, fire extinguishers, PPE, chemical management, and others.
- Support compliance with waste management program, ensuring order and compliance.
- Support Emergency Response Team requirements.
- Support Chemical management program compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Safe catches reports and actions, closure, and follow up for all buildings, increasing the number of preventive reports YOY.
- Support integrated management system: ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standards implementation and compliance assurance.
- Support social and environmental responsibility activities.
- Support additional EHS Department activities.
- Comply with applicable Laws and Regulations, adhere to Quality Management System processes and requirements as well as demonstrate Ethics and Integrity in all matters and at all levels throughout the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Technician degree or advanced university studies related to environmental, health or safety.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of EHS programs.
- Detailed oriented with prioritization and organization skills.
- Focus on customer service and results oriented.
- Experience in the EHS field preferred.