Supervisor Receiving Inspection - Shift A
Performs quality inspection functions during development phase of new projects. Trains new quality control inspectors. Maintains Receiving Inspection department and records. Verifies the sterile load process and process monitoring. Job duties:
- Coordinate and ensure the release of raw materials based on supply chain priorities.
- Coordinate and ensure the release of finish good product based on supply chain priorities.
- Perform quality inspections according to written procedures.
- Assist in the development of new inspection and test methods.
- Provide feedback to QA, Operations and R&D on quality issues.
- Maintain the records for raw material inspections.
- Assist product development team members in initiating document changes.
- Trains other QC Inspectors.
- Support Supplier Quality Department and Warehouse on QARs and NCR investigations.
- Project development to improve Laboratory Capacity
- Performs analysis and identifies trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials, raw materials, and recommends corrective actions when necessary.
- Utilizing process improvement tools to drive process and product quality.
- 80% of bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or related field approved.
- Inspection techniques, understanding technical documentation including mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge on inspection sampling plans.
- Knowledge of measurement equipment
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expertise/experience in root cause analysis, corrective/preventive action methods and problem solving with quality tools such as: 6-sigma / 8-D / CAPA / FMEA, 5 WHYs etc.
- 75+% English Level
- Medical device industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements and standards such as ISO 9001, ISO13485, QSR, MDD.
- Understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings.