Sr. Analyst, HRIS
This position will be responsible for helping to facilitate and deliver strategic technology projects within the HR Systems and Data team. Bridge process and technology solutions to enhance the overall delivery of HR programs and services. Function as the advanced subject matter expert for all HR transactions and business processes, including advising the Global HR team, managers, and associates on proper use of the HR system (Workday) in support of overall business operations. Lead, collaborate and support projects and day-to-day administration of the HR system spanning across all aspects of HR such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and Report Writing. Job duties:
- Serve as an advanced subject matter expert in support of system configuration, operation and administration.
- Provide all technical configuration of Workday organizations, business processes, and activities (Core HCM, Annual Merit/ Performance Management, Bonus Plans/Annual Bonus Process, Integrations, Onboarding and Time Off/Leave Plans).
- Lead projects including configuration, application testing, implementation, enhancements/upgrades, new functionality investigation and deployment.
- Conduct system and business process analysis for on-going support and scalability of Workday and secondary integrations.
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards. Manage all system security protocols for users to ensure the highest level of security is maintained.
- Lead system updates/upgrades, working with vendors (if applicable) to test changes to ensure systems and processes are working as designed.
- Perform functional system administrator duties to maintain day to day operations of HR related systems including building and generating complex HR reports & metrics.
- Work collaboratively with HR partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary ensuring that users are updated on the status and addressing issues timely.
- Proactively identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach.
- Capture functional requirements and partners with various business functions to translate them into business requirement specifications.
- Communicate system and process changes to HR partners across the organization.
- Coordinate with the HR Communications team to develop communication and training materials for use across the organization.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of HRIS experience required with a minimum two (2) years of experience with Workday. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Must possess a strong understanding of HR processes and data.
- Must be a demonstrated self-starter.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service attitude with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be flexible to ensure that user needs are supported when required.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting HR system modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
- Proficiency using business software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain focus and produce project deliverables per established deadlines.
- Easily adapts and adjusts to change and is a quick learner with technology aptitude