Coordinator I, Production Training
Maintain database, provide training materials for all production associates, and manage training records in accordance with the Quality System as established by MicroVention. Job duties:
- Create training materials and accurately maintain paper and electronic training records per Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) requirements.
- Assist in maintaining paper and electronic training document files to current requirements as defined by the Quality System.
- Coordinate training between production lines and initiators, including set up of Outlook invites, attendance tracking, and follow up of training completions.
- Support production training requests and processing.
- Assist with providing updated released controlled copies for the production floor.
- Participate in supporting team assigned improvement and verification projects.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years of related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with internal and external clients.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow company procedures.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of medical device document control requirements and practices.