Customer Service Representative II
Assist in managing the customer service function to assure outstanding customer service levels. Job duties:
- Effectively process customer orders, packing lists and invoices.
- Interface with various functional areas to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Operate the Customer Service module of the JDE system.
- Work independently assisting Finance to reconcile consignments and manage adjustments in JDE.
- Monitor inventory to fulfill customer orders and backorders.
- Maintain customer account records and order history files.
- Provide assistance to customers, sales personnel, distributors, clinical staff and other outside entities regarding product availability, distribution of sales collateral etc.
- Monitor inquiries from customers, the corporate web site, sales personnel, distributors and Customer Service voice mail and distribute the inquiry to the appropriate person for disposition.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Accept special projects as they arise.
- Process Customer Contracts, working with appropriate departments to complete within timeframe provided.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Serve as backup for Senior Customer Service Representative.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 5 years prior experience in customer service capacity.
- Experience in high tech or medical device industry.
- Experience interfacing with a direct sales organization.
- Focus on outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, very personable, good phone etiquette.
- High School Diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- MRP system experience.
- Computer literate (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Sensitive to prompt completion of tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret sales data.
- Order entry procedures, basic accounting and sales reporting.
- International documentation and distribution.