Work will primarily include supporting the Maintenance team and sustaining the CMMS maintenance system. All work is to be performed in such a manner to ensure good workmanship with minimum delays. This position is expected to take a proactive role in supporting the team, providing internal customer support, and building a high level of trust with internal customers as well as Quality Assurance/Manufacturing personnel. Job duties:
- Coordinate/maintain PM work orders and scheduling. Daily activities to include, but not limited to, generate PM/UM work orders for PM group, maintain PM scheduling in CMMS, review, close, scan, and file PM work orders, and procurement of maintenance supplies and equipment consumables.
- When necessary, coordinate maintenance/repair of equipment between cross-functional operation and third parties.
- Ensure timely turn-around time on all equipment maintenance and repair services.
- Generate and maintain appropriate work-related records, such as maintenance work orders, PM schedules, and checklists.
- Assist in maintaining equipment asset data.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Technical degree in Maintenance or Industrial.
- At least one (1) year of experience as a technician in medical industry.
- Proficient in using personal computers and a working knowledge of software such as MS Excel and Word.
- Good understanding of GMPs with experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Experience with reading and preparing technical documentation.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to promote effective working relationships at all levels and create a positive work environment.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team-based environment and maintain a high degree of personal credibility.
- Ability to prepare technical documents.
- Knowledge of MP2 and/or CMMS programs.
- Related work experience in maintenance management systems.