Sr Supervisor Training
Lead production training department and development program. Support training and development projects. Support corporate projects related to training topics. Job duties:
- Lead training supervisors.
- Support training activities, with production managers, supervisors, and core team members.
- Support assemblers and supervisor’s development activities, with Human Resources department.
- Review and analyze training and development KPIs.
- Coordinate training for Production department.
- Support projects with MVI.
- Consult with BEX relative to project documentation and prioritization and maintain projects documentation.
- Support other project responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent.
- Experience working effectively and confidently in a team environment.
- Two (2) years of related work expertise.
- Educational Methods Knowledge.
- Good analytical and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Knowledge in Educational concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to tasks.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work with multiple Associates.
- Able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.