Project Manager, PMO
Manage scope, schedule, and resources for various R&D projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget. Coordinate with internal project team and external vendors to ensure all milestones are met on time. Work with PMO to resolve priority and resourcing conflicts. Communicate with leadership on project status and achievements. Job duties:
- Create project activities to realize project goal and associated business objectives.
- Create and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Assign tasks and manage day-to-day activities of project team.
- Identify and resolve any issues in the project that arise, escalating to and working with leadership if necessary.
- Track project status and performance and communicate findings to PMO and leadership.
- Comply with applicable Laws and Regulations, adhere to Quality Management System processes and requirements as well as demonstrate Ethics and Integrity in all matters and at all levels throughout the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Bioengineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing or related field of study.
- A minimum of (6-8) years of work experience in medical device industry or other regulated manufacturing industry, including strong project management experience.
- Prior experience manager electro-mechanical medical devices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good influencing skills (managing cross functional counterparts and associates).
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and scale.
- Knowledge of project management best practices.
- Ability to understand the technology related to neuro-related products.
- Experience in 3D modeling programs, Solidworks preferred.
- Prior experience managing projects with Medical Device Software.