- Works with a variety of process equipment.
- Supports engineers in equipment or process validation studies.
- Works under general supervision to meet production demands.
- Identifies and repairs common equipment failures.
- Provides operator training and monitors document conformance.
- Identifies and corrects common process problems.
- Supports production or process development as required.
- Set-ups, adjusts and operates laboratory/manufacturing equipment, and instruments
- Drafts manufacturing documents such as work instructions, build records, validation protocols/reports, etc.
- Builds and test validation units
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in medical device industry preferred.
- Tooling/fixture design experience with SolidWorks preferred
- Minimum 0-three years