Engineer I, Manufacturing
Support development and manufacturing of products for medical devices with work including writing or verifying specifications; maintaining product process; designing fixtures; and testing processes, equipment, and raw materials to ensure the concepts and/or prototypes meet requirements. Job duties:
- Improve, sustain, and develop manufacturing processes for new and existing products, product changes and enhancements, as well as related tooling and fixtures.
- Support validation of product, equipment, and processes.
- Interface with other departments to solve production problems.
- Monitor equipment maintenance program.
- Investigate and test product processes.
- Support prototype and Pilot Production, Facilities, and Planning when appropriate.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g., ME, Chemistry, EE, IE, PE, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, SolidWorks, and/or CAD.
- Ability to read and prepare technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of standard machine shop equipment and process.
- Knowledge of medical and technical development.