Downstream Product Manager, Neurovascular Therapies
Execute commercial marketing activities and contributes to the development of a fully integrated U.S. downstream marketing strategy for their product line(s), establishing successful relationships and working effectively with physicians, healthcare professionals, sales and distribution teams, and internal cross-functional stakeholders. Execute short- and long-term marketing strategies and tactics for existing and new products. Launch new products and programs to the physician community and the Global Field Sales and Distribution teams. Serve as marketing lead on cross-functional commercial team(s). Contribute to projects with tactical execution to drive competitive advantage and maximize sales and profit opportunities.
- Possesses technical, competitive, clinical and environmental expertise in all aspects of assigned products and therapeutic areas.
- Maintains clear understanding of market trends, MicroVention products competitive advantage, new or disruptive technologies, and competitive products and strategies.
- Develops and implements tactical marketing plans, sales training materials, sales tools, marketing collateral and brand strategy for assigned products, new products and line extensions for global field teams to increase market share and address competition in their respective areas.
- Develops and maintains demand forecast.
- Contributes to development of marketing strategy for product development pipeline and marketing requirements for new products.
- Executes and contributes to the development of educational programs for customers and global field teams.
- Builds strong partnerships and works closely with Sales, Clinical Research and Training teams to execute podium and publication strategy with key opinion leaders.
- Travels to customer sites/labs to observe and support clinical cases, simulator activities and visit physicians.
- Mentors and supports training of other associates and/or new team members.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum four (4) to six (6) years of experience with medical device marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Skill to successfully motivate others to achieve goals.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Capable of articulating market needs and provide leadership to multi-functional teams.
- Ability to cultivate strong customer relationships and effectively interface with global customers, sales team, worldwide distributor partners and cross-functional team members.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, iPad applications and customer databases.
- Track record of effective and consistent communication with global customers, sales team, worldwide distributor partners and cross-functional team members.
- Experience with interventional medical devices/procedures, particularly in the neurovascular industry, a plus.
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience a plus.