Territory Sales Manager (Orange County)
Promote and sell MV neurovascular products to customers in assigned territory; provide technical support and educate customers in the use of MV products; manage administrative and business relationship between assigned customers and Company. Job duties:
- Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
- Cultivate customer relationships to advance business and sales objectives.
- Manage account programs (pricing, consignment inventory, contracts, promotions, etc.) within assigned territory.
- Work with marketing, customer service and other functional departments to promote and manage business in assigned territory.
- Attend and participate in business and training meetings as designated to acquire or strengthen skills on new products or sales programs and clinical procedures.
- Maintain and expand existing product sales; launch new products into assigned customer base.
- Support training functions and attend trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in a consultative sales role and/or Angio Suite sales experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific, technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to make presentations to members of the medical and business community.
- Ability to teach and educate others on complex business and sales challenges.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others on a project basis.
- Ability to analyze market data and conduct analytical sales analyses.