Analyst I, FIT
This 24-month rotational Accounting & Finance Program is designed to train a candidate on various aspects of MicroVention Terumo Finance activities related to accounting, financial planning and analysis and cost and inventory accounting. The position should include exposure to product standard costs, inventory and manufacturing, month end close procedures, and projects on an as needed basis. All candidates will be assigned a Mentor and an Advisor to oversee their program succession. Rotation areas are as follows:
- Corporate Accounting & Consolidation
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Cost & Inventory Accounting
- Prepare monthly management reporting.
- Assist in the analysis of financial statements.
- Assist in budget/forecast preparation and annual product cost process.
- Assist in month end close; account reconciliations, manufacturing variance, spending analysis, preparing journal entries and maintaining accurate account reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and management reports.
- Maintain and reconcile assigned accounts utilizing the Blackline tool.
- Understand and process transaction in the SAP S4 Hana system.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- One (1) to three (3) years of work experience in Finance and Accounting preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication (verbal, written and listening) skills.
- Prior internship experience.
- Sound understanding of Accounting and Finance principles.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Proficient with ERP systems, SAP and Hyperion experience preferred.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- High degree of accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Must assume responsibility for timeliness of work completion and perform to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Must have effective communication (verbal, written and listening) skills.