Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
Provide financial support to commercial operations, focusing on global revenue and profitability metrics and reporting, utilizing enterprise software solutions such as Hyperion and SAP. Job duties:
- Provide finance support for commercial operations.
- Assist with budgeting/forecasting and period close processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions.
- Prepare revenue and profitability analysis.
- Assist commercial and functional teams with financial guidance.
- Analyze key metrics.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and management reports as requested by senior management.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- A minimum of six (6) years of corporate finance/accounting experience or a related field.
- Well-developed knowledge of accounting principles.
- High degree of accuracy with exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and modeling capabilities.
- Ability to work independently on assignments of various levels of complexity.
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- MBA preferred.
- Medical device industry experience.
- Experience with ERP systems; Hyperion or other budgeting software; SAP a plus.