Technician II - IT Support - CR
Responsible for supporting associates with setting up new workstations and peripherals, processing new hires, role transfers, or separation requests and following procedures then documenting tasks appropriately. Provide quality and timely technical support for all onsite and remote end-users focusing on excellent customer service. Maintain proper hardware and software inventory levels and participate in IT related projects. Job duties:
- Image workstations with default operating system using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to prepare for deployment to associates.
- Lead the coordination of replacing leased workstation equipment to ensure an accurate transfer of all data and software applications.
- Lead the process to triage, assign and escalate tickets through the IT help desk ticketing system.
- Lead in maintaining the IT hardware inventory including workstations, monitors, docking stations, printers, etc.
- Support the SharePoint Online sites and oversee the IT Department area on the company intranet.
- Initiate and schedule with vendor to replace or fix hardware issues.
- Maintain and process associate status changes of user accounts and computers within Active Directory and archiving of user data.
- Wipe data from leased workstations using enterprise software and process for shipment back to vendor.
- Setup and configure new Windows desktop/laptops or mobile devices for new hires.
- Minimum hardware troubleshooting that includes workstations, mobile devices, and peripheral devices (printers, keyboards, monitors, mouse, etc.)
- Install, configure, and support all enterprise application such as Office365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Follow all proper company and IT procedures related to processing all incidents and changes within the IT environment.
- Participate in departmental meetings and assigned projects or tasks by IT management.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in working within an IT help desk, support, or customer service role in an enterprise level organization.
- Intermediate understanding of IT technology such as computer hardware and Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Windows 10).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel within an organization.
- Intermediate technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, follow instructions, and execute tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail and document tasks by following proper procedures.
- Ability to work independently or in a team-oriented setting