Analyst, Warehouse Inventory
This role manages the functional aspects of the Finish Good Department to assure outstanding customer service levels and accuracy in the order fulfillment shipments. Provides management updates on daily / weekly basis on Inventory availability against open orders / aging inventory for further action by management to reduce excess / obsolescence. Typical duties might include:
- Reviews and analyzes Warehouse inventory against open orders to ensure timely pick up and fulfillment of orders.
- Manages and operates the Shipping Module of the MRP system to ensure daily shipments.
- Research and correct inventory discrepancies.
- Research item ledger (The Cardex). Track flow of inventory discrepancies both incoming and outgoing.
- Investigates quantity discrepancies with inspection personnel on incoming receipts (Sequent / Costa Rica).
- Monitor inventory to fulfill customer orders and back-orders.
- Works closely with Customer Service to prioritize shipments.
- Monitors customer address records and updates Federal Express Powership, UPS and DHL accordingly.
- Order supplies for department: Office Depot, Uline, KWW Paper, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Carriers
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Two (2) plus years of experience in analytics, planning and /or warehouse operations
- Focus on outstanding customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- JD Edwards system experience
- Ability to multi-task and successfully adhere to deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret packing lists and invoices
- Competent with inventory counts and accuracy