Project Manager, Combination Devices
Develops product, researches new ideas, and establishes process development. Focus is on both theoretical and practical solution development through the application of the scientific process.Duties include:
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product.
- Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
- Specifies new supplies, raw materials and required testing for new raw materials.
- Confers with research/engineering personnel to prepare design modifications, clarifies problems and develops designs.
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses.
- Plans and/or prepares system layout documentation and detailed drawings.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Bioengineering or similar discipline.
- Two to four (2-4) years experience in medical device industry.
- Demonstrated experience in Neurointerventional procedures.
- Must have solid computer skills including Word, Excel, and AutoCAD.
- Advanced degree (MS)
- Uses computer assisted engineering, design software, and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of raw material and suppliers.